- The highest peak on the island of Brač and among all Adriatic islands, that gives you a spectacular view of the surrounding islands of Hvar, Vis and city of Split on the mainland. Must see.
- 778 m high
- At the top you can find an Illyrian fortress and an early Croatian chapel of St. Vitus
- Spectacular view of the beach Golden Horn in Bol.
- Situated just above the city of Bol, which is on the southern side of the island of Brač, (35 km from Supetar).
- Transport is available by bus or rent a car, scooter or bike.
A friendly tip: Bring plenty of water and sunscreen.
Golden horn beach - Bol
- The most spectacular pebble beach in Croatia that has a unique shape
- This vast, golden pebble beach is almost 530 yards long
- The tip of the beach changes shape and position, depending on the wind
- Surrounded by pine wood and crystal clear sea, this beach stands out with its fascinating beauty
- Located on the southern coast of the island of Brač (35 km from Supetar)
- The Golden Horn offers a wide range of water sports, including jet-skiing, SSI scuba-diving, banana boats, as well as parachute rides, beach volley and many other fun things
- Transport is available by bus or rent a car, scooter or bike