Our Restaurant Otok "island cuisine" is the perfect place to visit if you want to indulge in food created to arouse your senses, while surrounded by a warm and friendly atmosphere.
In our contemporary designed island Restaurant, you may enjoy casual yet gourmet dining.
The restaurant features an indoor dining area, an environment that is modern and an outdoor terrace with a sea view. Whether you want a quiet breakfast, on the terrace, lunch in a cool and shaded area or a romantic dinner, Restaurant Otok is the right place for you.
The restaurant is open to hotel guests and the general public.
Our promises at the restaurant OTOK
- Delicious and variable food
- Great service and genuine hospitality
- Attention to detail
- Relaxing atmosphere
Our chefs are making sure that each meal is made with care and love. Our extensive A' la carte menu offers meals for each taste, from crisp salads made out of fresh ingredients to
creamy pastas, quality barbecued meat to delicious desserts. Breakfast is served in a buffet form and offers everything from omelettes, sausages, fresh or grilled vegetables, cheese,
croissants, homemade apple cake and bread, various choice of fruit and many more.
Selection of meals from our menu
- HOMEMADE FISH SOUP: Made from fresh Adriatic fish,topped with our local olive oil and rice
- JOEY VEAL SCHNITZEL: Veal steak deep fried, served with Otok fried potatoes
- OUR SIGNATURE PIZZA: Bolognese sauce & cheese
- BEEF BURITO: 2 homemade tortillas with beef, cheese and fresh veggies topped with sour cream
- TUNA TARTARE: Fresh tuna with our domestic seasonings and olive oil, served with homemade toasted bread
- OTOK BEEFSTEAK: Beef fillet grilled to your liking, served with OTOK potato
- CLAMS BUZARA with PASTA: Our house olive oil, white wine, seasonings and parsley
- OTOK BURGER: 100% beef, topped with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, caramelized onion, Otok potato