Biking - discover the island
- One of the best ways to explore Brač.
- While riding on your bike enjoy the Mediterranean island scenery – vineyards, hills, olive trees and stone traditional houses of Brač. Cycle tours on Brač are of different difficulty and are good for families with children, first-timers, or advanced cyclists looking for a challenge.
- You can rent a bike on several spots in Supetar all within 10 min of walking distance from the town center.
- A friendly tip: Gear up, put the helmet on your head, know where you are and where you are going, take basic first aid and a safe bike.
Hiking - discover Brač by foot
- Learn about the nature, geology, history or habits of the people of Brač by exploring the island on foot. Brač is an island of simple fishing villages, olive groves and small vineyards.
- Walking is the best choice for you if... You want to explore the island of Brač on foot, strolling or hiking; You enjoy the Mediterranean countryside, coasts and village life; You love flowers, trees, birds, and butterflies; You like chapels, monasteries, farmsteads; Safe and easy waymarked paths, donkey tracks or more challenging uncharted tracks and trails;
- A friendly tip: Bring water and good attitude.
Diving - explore the depths of the Adriatic sea
- Adriatic sea is one of the cleanest seas in Europe. It is warm, shallow and salty and rich in flora and fauna.
- Where can I dive in Supetar? You have a dive club, with instructors, at the Waterman Svpetrvs Resort in Supetar.
- How old I have to be to dive? You can start already at the age of 10 and there is no upper limit.
- Who can dive – are there any medical problems that will prevent me from diving? You don't have to be a hero, but it is necessary to be in a good general health - high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes, any neurological problems, pregnancy is among contraindications. If you think about taking the dive course, it is good to see the doctor for general inspection.
- How much does it cost? Introduction dive (for beginners) 50€. One day on boat (2 dives) for certified divers 60€. 10 dives package 240€. Open water diver course 320€ (total price with certification fee, full equipment rental and 5 days of fun).
Tennis - clay tennis courts in Supetar
- Where can I find tennis courts in Supetar? You can find tennis courts at the Waterman Svpetrvs Resort in Supetar.
- What is the type of tennis courts? Clay tennis courts.
- How do I get from here to there? 10 min of walking distance from the city center.
- Do I need a racquet? No, you can rent one at the tennis clubhouse.
- Reservations: Come directly to the reception which is at the tennis clubhouse and book your tennis match.