Typical island town on Brač, Croatia.
Supetar is a perfect place to relax and spend your holidays, whether you are travelling alone, with friends or family. It is an opportunity to truly live the island lifestyle surrounded with amazing nature.
- Located on the northern side of the island of Brač.
- Tourist, economic and cultural center of the island of Brač.
- Shops, restaurants, health care services, post office and banks.
- Surroundings: beautiful nature with pine and olive trees, pebble beaches, clear sea.
- Overlooking Split and connected with regular ferry lines (50 min).
- Home to 4000 habitant.
- Great starting point for exploring the Adriatic.
- Mediterranean, local food and wine.
The island in the Adriatic sea, Croatia
Brač is ideal for a family holiday but also for those looking for an adrenaline rush and entertainment. The inland of the island, on the other hand, offers a different dimension – a rich cultural and historical heritage.
- Largest Dalmatian island in Croatia.
- Brač is one of the easiest islands to get to from Split.
- The highest point on Brac Island is Sv. Vid on Vidova Gora at 778 m or 2552 feet. This is the highest point on all Croatian Islands.
- The two main cities are Supetar, the capital, and Bol.
- The economy is mainly tourism, fishing and agriculture (wines and olives).
- 2700 hours of sunshine per year.
- Fresh, local food and great wines.
- Located between Split and Hvar.
- Long 40 km, wide 12 km.
- Population of about 14 000 habitants.
- Home to one of the famous beaches in Adriatic, Zlatni rat (Golden horn).
- Mediterranean climate with warm and sunny summer.
- Average temperature 25 Celsius.
- Olive oil production.